There are three days left for you to come up with something to show that special someone in your life how much they mean to you you. That's right, V-Day approaches and a $4.99 box of Russell Stover and a limp bunch of grocery store roses just ain't gonna cut it this year. Not unless you want to be sleeping on the couch for a while.
Me? I'd rather get a food present than waxy chocolate or flowers any day. Heck last week, the hubster brought me a leftover chocolate chip cookie from a work meeting and I thought I was the luckiest girl alive.
And so, I have just the thing to save you from that lumpy cold couch. Pinkberry introduces the Swirly Gram! A delicious container of yogurt + toppings delivered to your loved one. The Swirly Grams come in three flavors:
- Original with toasted almonds, strawberries, and dark chocolate crisps
- Blood orange with blood orange pieces and waffle cookies
- Chocolate with brownie bites, raspberries and shaved milk chocolate
- Santa Clara- 2362 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
- Sunnyvale- 122 East El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 94087.
- Santana Row- 368 Santana Row, San Jose, CA 95128.
- West Valley- 1645 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose, CA 95129.
- Stanford Shopping Center- 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94304.
*Legalese: I was given a gift card to review Pinkberry and the Pinkberry Swirly Gram. The views expressed in this review are mine alone (not the hubster's who tried to shamelessly eat all of the yogurt). Winner(s) will be drawn by random number generator Saturday morning at 10 a.m. PST. You must reside in the U.S. to win. You can't sell your gift card on Ebay because that's just bad karma.